Seed Exchange Ordering Information
Priorities and Key Dates:
● Contributors will have order preference until February 4. Set "Seed Contributor?" on order form page to "Yes".
● Non-contributor orders will be filled in the order they are received after contributor priority orders are filled.
● Orders placed until February 18 from ARS members residing in EU countries
will be shipped to an EU consigner, who
● Until March 11 only members of the
American Rhododendron Society may order seed. After March 11
● Please submit your order as soon as possible; some lot numbers are in short supply.
To Place Your Order:
Go to Order Form Page. List your
first and second choice seed lot numbers in numeric order. Also tell us if we may
On the order form enter your name, mail address and
email address. Select yes/no if Seed Contributor and/or ARS Member.
Ordering options for ARS members residing in North America.
● Orders from ARS member residing within the USA:
Please do not send payment with seed order.
Send payment only after seed is received. Do not send cash.
Postage and handling fee is $3.00.
● Orders from ARS member residing in Canada:
After receipt of seed, please pay by postal money order in U.S. funds or pay via
PayPal. Postage and handling fee is
Ordering options for ARS members residing outside North American.
● Orders from ARS members residing in the European Union (EU):
● Orders placed until FEBRUARY 18 will be shipped to an EU consigner, who will
distribute the individual orders. The cost
● Orders placed after FEBRUARY 18, must purchase a personal phytosanitary certificate
($30 USD). Postage and handling fee
● ARS members and non-members residing in the United Kingdom:
● ARS members residing in other foreign countries:
Seed exchange orders placed by Non-ARS members:
● Orders are welcomed from non-ARS members after March 11. U.S. and Canadian
residents can order any seed lot
Upon notification of the amount due, payment is due in full to the seed exchange.
Your order will be shipped when your
Seed Exchange Pricing:
● Seed is $3.00 USD per packet.
● EU-Group orders: The $30 USD cost of the phytosanitary inspection certificate fee will be equally
divided by the number
● Non-EU, non-North American orders: Phytosanitary certificates cost $30 USD.
● Postage and handling fee:
○ U.S. orders: $3.00
○ Canadian orders: $3.00 USD
○ Non EU-group international orders: $5.00 USD for up to 20 packets. Orders over 20 packets will incur additional postage.
○ For EU group orders: The actual postage to send your seed to the consigner will be divided
equally by the number of packs
● For payments transacted via PayPal, at the PayPal website you have the option of paying by credit card, debit card,
Street address for payments by check or money order:
ARS Seed Exchange
To encourage participation in the seed exchange program, and to make available quality pollen, seed contributors are entitled to request up to a $50.00 in credit for pollen purchases made each year from the Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden at http://www.rhodygarden.org/catalogs.html or a catalog may be requested by mail at RSBG, PO Box 3798, Federal Way, WA 98063. To participate, we ask you to submit your order and identify yourself as an ARS seed contributor. The RSBG will mail pollen directly to you and then bill the Seed Exchange.