Seed Exchange Ordering Information
Priorities and Key Dates:
○ Contributors will have order preference until January 26. Set "Seed Contributor?" on order form page to "Yes".
○ Non-contributor orders will be filled in the order they are received after contributor priority orders are filled.
○ Until March 15 only members of the American Rhododendron
Society may order seed. After March 15
○ Please submit your order as soon as possible; some lot numbers are in short supply.
To Place Your Order:
○ Go to Order Form Page. List your
first and second choice seed lot numbers in numeric order. Also tell us if we may
○ Orders from ARS member residing within the USA:
Please do not send payment with seed order.
Send payment only after seed is received. Do not send cash.
○ Orders from ARS member residing in Canada:
After receipt of seed, please pay by postal money order in US funds or pay via
PayPal. Postage and handling fee is
○ ARS members residing outside North American:
All shipments outside of North America require a phytosanitary certificate. Each
certificate is $15 USD.
Instructions for group phytosanitary certificate orders:
After February 15, all orders received from the countries with consigners must pay for their
○ Orders from ARS members residing in countries without a consigner group:
You will have to pay for an individual phytosanitary certificate ($15 USD).
Members can band together if they
○ Orders from non-ARS members:
○ Orders are welcomed from non-ARS members after March 15. Upon notification of the amount due,
Seed Exchange Pricing:
○ Seed is $3.00 USD per packet.
○ Phytosanitary certificate fee: Group orders - The $15
cost of the certificate will be divided equally among all participants
○ Postage and handling fee: U.S. orders: $3.00, Canadian orders: $12.00 USD, non-group international orders: $10.00.
○ For group certificate orders the $10 international postage and handling fee will be equally divided among
○ For payments via PayPal, at the PayPal website you have the option of paying by credit card, debit card,
Mail address for payments:
ARS Seed Exchange
To encourage participation in the seed exchange program, and to make available quality pollen, seed contributors are entitled to request up to a $50.00 in credit for pollen purchases made each year from the Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden at http://www.rhodygarden.org/catalogs.html or a catalog may be requested by mail at RSBG, PO Box 3798, Federal Way, WA 98063. To participate, we ask you to submit your order and identify yourself as an ARS seed contributor. The RSBG will mail pollen directly to you and then bill the Seed Exchange.