Priorities and Key Dates:
○ The seed exchange closeout sale opens June 20 and ends July 31.
○ Both American Rhododendron Society members and non-members may order seed.
○ All shipments outside of North America require purchase of a phytosanitary
certificate that costs $30 USD.
○ Orders will be filled in the order they are received.
To Place Your Order:
○ Go to Order Form Page. The
minimum order is 10 seed packets. List your first and second choice seed
lot numbers in numeric
order. If second choice lots are sold out we will substitute
other seed lots. You may
select as many packets of a seed lot as desired. List
multiple packets as lot # 22-155 (3x).
Please read carefully the ordering options as important restrictions now apply based on where
○ Orders from ARS member residing within the USA:
Please do not send payment with seed order.
Send payment only after seed is received. Do not send cash.
paying by check the check should be made out to: ARS Seed Exchange. You
can also pay via PayPal using a credit
or debit cards or
via a personal PayPal account. The exchange will have PayPal email a
payment invoice to you after
your order is shipped. PayPal fees on your payment are borne by the seed exchange.
Postage and handling fee is $3.00.
○ Orders from ARS member residing in Canada:
After receipt of seed, please pay by postal money order in U.S. funds or pay via
PayPal. Postage and handling fee is
$3.00 USD for Canadian orders.
○ Orders from ARS members residing outside North American:
All shipments outside of North America require purchase of a phytosanitary certificate that costs $30 USD.
○ Orders from ARS members residing in the European Union (EU):
Only seed originating in the USA and EU countries can be ordered.
A phytosanitary certificate must be purchased at a $30
USD cost. Postage and handling
fee is $5.00 USD. Please
pay via PayPal. The exchange will have PayPal email a
payment invoice to you.
○ ARS members and non-members residing in the United Kingdom:
At this time current regulations prohibit import of plant seeds into the UK.
○ ARS members residing in other foreign countries:
Only seed originating in the USA and the country you are ordering from can be purchased.
A $30 USD phytosanitary
certificate is required. Postage
and handling fee is $5.00 USD. Please pay via PayPal.
An invoice for payment will be
emailed to you from PayPal.
○ Orders from non-ARS members:
○ U.S. and Canadian residents can order
any seed lot available in the exchange.
○ There are restrictions on orders submitted from non-North American countries. Only
seed originating in the
USA and EU countries can be ordered by
EU country residents. Those residing in other foreign counties - only seed
originating in the
USA and the country you are ordering from can be purchased.
○ All orders
from outside North America require purchase of an phytosanitary inspection certificate.
○ Upon notification of the amount due, payment is due in full to the seed exchange.
Your order will be shipped when your
payment is received. Select postage and handling fee appropriate
for your country of residence.
Seed Order Pricing:
○ Seed is $1.00 USD per packet.
○ Phytosanitary inspection certificates cost $30 USD.
○ Postage and handling fee:
○ U.S. and Canadian orders: $3.00
○ Non- North American orders: $5.00 USD for up to 20 packets. Orders over 20 packets
will incur additional postage.
○ For payments transacted via PayPal, at the PayPal website you have the option of paying by credit card, debit card,
e-check, or personal PayPal account. One does not need to signup for a PayPal account to pay via the PayPal website.
You will receive an invoice from the seed exchange listing your seed order details and the amount of payment due.
your order is shipped, PayPal will email you an invoice requesting payment. The PayPal bill
is due within 30 days.
Mail address for payments:
ARS Seed Exchange
10930 S Huntington Drive
Oregon City, OR 97045